Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Modern Mandy

On Modern Family tonight, one of the characters (Cam) was ridiculously trying to help an old man and an old woman hear each other from across the mall. When that wasn't working, he told his partner (Mitchell) to stay with the old man while he chased down the woman, and that they would call each other's phones and let the older couple talk. Mitchell was completely dumbfounded and irritated as Cam ran off and left him with the old man.

"Is this what it's like to live with me?" I asked Jack, laughing. I could totally see myself doing what Cam was doing. He laughed.

"Yeah, that is what it's like to live with you," he replied.

The next scene is 30-something hot Latina Gloria and her 60-something husband Jay looking for her lost car keys. She is frustratedly searching the house as he follows her around.

"Maybe if you had a system for where you leave things," Jay lectures.

"I have a system," Gloria replies. "I put down things, then I remember where I put them."

Jack laughed and looked over at me.

"No, I was wrong. That is what it's like to live with you," he teased. I looked back at him and smirked.

"A young hot wife being lectured by her super-old husband about losing stuff?" I replied. "Yep, I think you're right."
blog comments powered by Disqus