Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time to start praying

I put it all back today.

One month and five days. That's how long our pantry was empty. But I haven't seen moths for a week now,* after having thrown out almost all our food and then scrubbed, vacuumed, caulked, and even sprayed POISON all over my pantry.

So today I put it back.



And as it turns out, there's not a lot of food left that I didn't throw out.

It used to look like this, you know:



And after The Great Moth Infestation of 2011, I may have lost my faith in couponing to stockpile food.

But now, even though we might have empty shelves, we still have more in our pantry than most of the world does.



And it's even organized.

So I'm not complaining.

Unless they come back. Then we're definitely moving.

--

*knock on wood EVERYTHING YOU CAN FIND.
blog comments powered by Disqus