Friday, May 27, 2011

In which I have an affair with ruffles

Seriously, I'm going to get back to real posts soon. I promise.

But tonight was this. For my friend.



A friend who I love (A LOT).



Enough to add a lens cap pocket with an "S."



To monogram, simply cut out a shape with your die cutting machine (I used my Silhouette) or use a stencil to pencil the letter in backwards on the back, then hand stitch around the letter. Super easy.

I used my leftover fabric from the curtains I hemmed months ago for my guest room. I'm pretty excited that she's going to have a piece of my guest room. Because if I choose anybody to get to come here to stay in my guest room? It'd be her.

Inspiration from here. Sending it here.

(I swear. Pinterest is going to flat-out kill me.)

(See also: I AM SO HAPPY.)
blog comments powered by Disqus