Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Voice in my head

Today I turned on the TV and started flipping through the programs on the DVR before Jack got home.

Hmm... I thought, Grey's Anatomy, Glee... meh, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother... have to wait and watch those with Jack, Gilmore Girls, Friends... reruns, wait... where's The Voice?

I scrolled back to the top and down again.

Nothing.

I can't believe he did it again. He watched it without me and deleted it. I was really looking forward to watching that one, too. I'm going to have to talk to him. I mean, accidentally deleting Gilmore Girls after I fall asleep and miss half of it is one thing, but I wasn't even here! I can't believe he did this again!

And then I remembered.

We watched it last night. Together.

And I deleted it after we were done.

I think I need to start drinking. I don't think it would diminish my mental capacity much at all.
blog comments powered by Disqus