Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night



I'm sitting at this big arena, waiting for the Mastership Inaguration to begin. All week, I have been trying to figure out what to write about this. This night, this ceremony, this one moment, has been my husband's dream for his entire life. Or at least, it's been his dream for my entire life.

Nothing this significant has ever happened to him.

And instead of the running dialogue I usually have going in my head which tends to become my blog posts, I've got nothing. No words. Only joy.

I have been smiling, beaming, really, because he is beaming. I have been following him around in a daze, because he is wandering around in a daze. I have been saying "thank you" to congratulations because he is doing the same.

It is wild, pure, unadulterated JOY. There is really no other way of describing it. I am indescribably proud of my husband.



And we are soaking up every moment of it.
blog comments powered by Disqus