Saturday, August 27, 2011

And then he laughed out loud

Jack, in the parking lot at Men's Warehouse: "Come on, Mandy, let's go inside."

Me: "I don't want to go in yet."

Jack (jokingly): "WOMAN. You'd better come right now."

Me (also jokingly): "I DO WHAT I WANT! DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT!?"

Jack: "Alright, Crawford, let's go. I'll fight you."

Jack starts walking toward me, and I start backing up.

Jack: "If you want to fight so much, why are you backing up?"

Me: "Because I need a lot of room to KICK. YOUR. AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"*

I don't know what he thought was so funny about that.


--

Dear Mandy's Work, I did not really say "ass." And if I did, it's only because we've been reading the Bible every night and they say "ass" a lot in there. And it's the CHILDREN'S Bible. So, it doesn't count as a bad word, mmmk?
blog comments powered by Disqus