Wednesday, September 21, 2011

To that guy

You know that guy I live with?

The one who's been cleaning my house? Because it's a disaster? Because I am just. so. tired?

And calling the plumber.

And paying the bills.

And running our business with no pressure to make me come help?

And completely supporting my needing to order dinner out every night last week because I didn't have the mental capacity to work a hot stove?

The one who never ever made me talk about The Terrible Thing when I didn't want to talk about it?

Not didn't. Don't. Don't want to talk about it.

(But still hugs me a little tighter anyway.)

The one who left me that really nice note about how much he appreciates all I do, even though, let's be honest, I have been completely useless lately?

You know the one.

To that guy...

Thank you.
blog comments powered by Disqus