Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry.

The weather outside was not frightful.

Not even a little.

I woke up under an electric blanket with my favorite boy and favorite dog.



And that boy's eyes lit up when I gave him his ornament. The one from the year he was born that completed his set.



I found it on eBay. It was worth every penny.

And some of my favorite people were here.



And there was food.

A LOT of food.



And I didn't mess any of that food up. Not even one thing.

And I didn't have to do the dishes for most of that food.

Because that favorite boy did the many loads for me.



(There are a lot of reasons he's my favorite, see.)

And presents. There were a lot of those too.

A lot of them were tiny. I'm getting a nephew in April, remember?

And there was love.



Quite a lot of that too.

Most of it from that favorite boy and favorite dog.



And that's what makes me merry most every other day of the year, too.
blog comments powered by Disqus