Thursday, July 5, 2012

Every time you're hurt there's one who has it worse around

I live in a world where I have the kinds of friends I can say anything to without feeling the least bit awkward about it. Because they already know all my secrets.

I live in a world where I can fly across the country and expect to enter my friend's house feeling completely comfortable together - no adaptation time necessary.

And I live in a world where somebody is waiting for me to come back home to him.

I live in a world where my toes are turquoise and my job is flexible and Dr. Horrible is always available on Netflix and my dog is obedient and I am loved.

It doesn't matter what else goes on in my world; there is ALWAYS more good than bad.

Being with these people always reminds me of that.
blog comments powered by Disqus